• The minimum age to use this server or possess Safir Alliance membership is 16.
• The owner's word is final. That said, he is not infallible; if you have a problem, do mention or PM him.
• Don't be a dick. No antagonizing other users or trolling.
• Don't veer off-topic. If you do, shift to the appropriate channel.
• Racist, sexist, ableist, and other forms of discriminatory dialogue are strictly forbidden.
• Use one account and one account only. Violating this rule will result in permabans for all accounts.
• Heavy discussions are allowed, but will be stopped if they get out of control.
• Do not post graphic or NSFW material outside of the appropriate channels.
• Do not spam, flood, or otherwise disrupt the server.
The typical scale of punishments is as follows:
• One-week ban
• One-month ban
These are only guidelines, and staff is free to deviate from them as necessary. Also, ban evasion will always result in a permaban.
The following things are forbidden even in the NSFW channels, and posting them will result in a permaban:
• Lolicon, shotacon, or other child pornography
• Scat or watersports
Vāstra II01-Jun-17 06:20 PM
Role ExplanationInvitation only@Safir Empress = this person is presumed large and in charge
@Administrator = this person helps be in charge
@Court of Seraphess Āþa = this person is verified good people
@crushdiscordbugs23 = this person is very helpful in squashing bugs
@You've Got Mail = this person is in charge of the Alliance’s email system (see #mailroom)
@Synth = this person is actually a robot. Beep boop.
Available on request@Accredited Arachnophile = this person knows that spiders are our friends; their subject matter room is #the-mesmer@All The World's A Stage = this person enjoys roleplaying
@Archive Team = this person has access to the Archives category for archival purposes
@Card Game Chum = this person likes card games, whether trading or otherwise; their subject matter room is #card-table@Chip Dipper = this person wants to help design safir computers; their subject matter room is #computer-lab@Conlang Co-Conspirator = this person likes to construct languages; their subject matter room is #language-library@Cultural Envoy = this person enjoys talking about culture; their subject matter room is #cultural-festival@Let Me Tell You About Homestuck = this person enjoys the webcomic Homestuck & related media; their subject matter room is #alternian-embassy@Linked Minds = this person is a consenting adult, and has access to the NSFW channels
@State-Sanctioned Surveyor = this person likes making maps; their subject matter room is #prime-meridian(edited)